Sunday, August 25, 2013

21 Weeks

How far along: 21 weeks + 3 days. I'm a little bit behind since I've had to join the "real world" again and go to work. On Thursday we had open house until 7:00 and I just couldn't get it together to write the weekly blog.
Total Weight gain: Our scale is so off...it will give you a different weight each time. I'll have an accurate total when I go to the doctor's on the third.
Maternity clothes:  Yes. 
Stretch marks: "Left over" ones from Ayla around the belly button and possibly a few new ones. This belly is already pretty big!
Sleep: Still pretty good although the belly is starting to get in the way.
Best moment in the last week: Surprise weekend visit from my parents. They came on Friday and will leave tomorrow morning. I took lots of pictures and a blog will be up soon!
Movement: Yes! Yes! Yes! He's a little kicker now. My mom even got to feel a slight little nudge today.
Gender: It's a boy!
Ayla's current sibling wish: Ayla still answers randomly when asked even though she knows it's a boy.
Ayla's current name choice when asked "What should we name the baby?": Ayla still says "Six" but that's not the name that we chose. ;)
Food Cravings: Nothing in particular....just eating, eating, eating. :-)
Belly Button in or out:  It's mostly out now. I honestly think it has to do with how baby is positioned.
What I miss: I'll have to write it again. Beer. Bryan bought another pumpkin beer and I tried a teeny sip and it sure tasted good! :-)
What I am looking forward to: Even though I would love to stay home all of the time, I am looking forward to meeting my new class tomorrow. Third grade, here I come!
Weekly Wisdom: Random strangers should stop making comments about pregnant people's stomaches. It's not nice to assume that I am going to have the baby next month. I'm not THAT big and quite frankly it's all belly in the front. Yes, some lady at the grocery store asked me if I was due next month and I said not until January 2nd and she seemed very shocked. Really?!?
Milestones: Baby has reached the 1 pound. Not sure where all of the other extra pounds are going. Hee Hee!
Baby Brain Moment of the Week: I've had plenty but right now I can't remember any. Oh dear!
Labor Signs: Hopefully not until the end of December!
Weekly Belly Pictures:
20 Weeks + 3 Days

20 Weeks + 3 Days

No comments:

Post a Comment