Thursday, August 8, 2013

19 Weeks

How far along: 19 weeks
Total Weight gain: 13 lbs.
Maternity clothes:  Yes. 
Stretch marks: "Left over" ones from Ayla around the belly button.
Sleep: Still pretty good.
Best moment in the last week: Ayla came up to me on Monday and said she wanted to go take a "belly picture" with me. I love that she takes them with me and really hope that she does every week. It will be nice to not only document my growing belly but also document how much Ayla grows and changes.
Movement: Some random flutters at night time.
Gender: I really don't know...I go back and forth constantly...ultrasound is tomorrow! Stay tuned!
Ayla's current sibling wish: "Baby brother"
Ayla's current name choice when asked "What should we name the baby?": We're back to "Six"
Food Cravings: Ice cream.
Belly Button in or out:  In but the top part is already starting to "pop out".
What I miss: Lazy days all week long. I've been presenting professional development for the district the past two weeks so I've actually had to get into somewhat of a routine on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. Of course I miss Ayla when I am gone all day!
What I am looking forward to: Ultrasound tomorrow!
Weekly Wisdom: When you are pregnant people always try to give you "advice" or act like they know the gender of your baby. Random strangers will come  up to me and "tell" me what I'm having...about half have said girl and half have said boy but each one swears that they know.
Milestones: According to one of the weekly websites baby's foot is about an inch in length. I can just picture that cute little foot!
Baby Brain Moment of the Week: Nothing that sticks out. Just general forgetfulness.
Labor Signs: Hopefully not until the end of December!
Weekly Belly Pictures: 


Here are some recent pictures of Ayla since I haven't added a blog since last week:
Water bug at the Otto's pool.

Silly girl!

Using her new  "Mickey plate".
She ate all of that food and got more peas!

Smelling the neighborhood flowers.
She probably shouldn't have picked them. Oopsie. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment