Thursday, July 4, 2013

Mama's due with baby #2!

As many of you already know, I am going to be a big sister! Mama is due on January 2nd, which could make for a very interesting holiday season. We could have a Christmas baby, a baby born on Opa Richard's 80th birthday (December 28th), a New Year's Eve baby and anything in between!

I am going to have to learn to share this blog. Mama has decided to follow in Aunt Michelle's footsteps and answer weekly questions during this pregnancy. Here is the first questionnaire and belly picture.

How far along: 14 weeks
Total Weight gain: According to our scale....7 lbs.
Maternity clothes:  Some yes, some no. I just got a ton from Michele and Megan so that should last me through this whole pregnancy. Thanks!
Stretch marks: Unfortunately there are some "left over" ones from Ayla around the belly button.
Sleep: Great! I've been napping with Ayla everyday too! :-)
Best moment in the last week:  Seeing how happy Ayla was to see her Daddy again after being in Germany for 10 days.
Movement:  Not yet!
Gender: Right now I am thinking....girl. We have our ultrasound scheduled for August 9th.
Ayla's current sibling wish: Baby sister
Ayla's current name choice when asked "What should we name the baby?": Six
Food Cravings:  Lots of chocolate, but that could also be due to the fact that our fridge is full of chocolate that I brought home from Germany.
Belly Button in or out:  In
What I miss: I'm not going to lie, I miss a nice cold beer, especially now in the summer time.
What I am looking forward to: My next doctor's appointment on July 11th when I get to hear the heartbeat again.
Weekly Wisdom: I've got nothing right now. :-)
Milestones: I'm in my second trimester now!
Baby Brain Moment of the Week: Surprisingly, no!
Labor Signs: Hopefully not until the end of December!
Weekly Belly Pictures:
14 weeks

14 weeks

Ayla wanted in on the picture fun too. Note that she
is holding her belly too.

Cheese!
Check back weekly for "belly pictures" and of course more blogs from Ayla.

No comments:

Post a Comment