Monday, July 1, 2013

Germany - Cousin Fun!

Gosh! There are so many pictures to sort through! Mama has her own pictures on two memory sticks and then she also has her cousin's pictures and Oma's pictures. Here are just some random ones of me having fun with my cousins (first and second).
Enjoying the nice weather with Kai.

Ready, set, jump!

Snoozing on Mama in Kai and Nora's comfy swing.

Kai took me for a ride on his tractor.


I had to give it a try too!



Kai and Nora. I love them!!!

A cousins picture.
My second cousin, Jana, Kai and me.

I was more interested in feeding my baby doll. Hee Hee!

Nora joins the picture.

Listening to some music with Leonie.

Yummy ice cream!

Hanging out with Jana.

Just lounging.

Hey! What's down there?

Oma bought us matching outfits.
We are wearing our jeans underneath because
it was so cold!

Four cuties!!
Oma captured this video of Kai and I being silly and giving Opa Richard lots of kisses.

That's all for now but there are more to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment