Saturday, July 20, 2013

Fun with Aubrey

I got to spend an entire day with Aubrey today! Her Mama, Daddy, Aunt, and Uncle went to Carowinds for the day and dropped Aubrey off at my house for an awesome play date! We had fun playing with my baby doll strollers, dancing in my room, going to the playground in the double stroller, eating lunch, making sugar cookies, and so much more. We were really good and shared a lot. The only thing that we didn't do was nap, but who can blame us? We were having too much fun! ;-)

Enjoying our ride in the double stroller.

Swinging.

Lunch time!
Chicken nuggets, rice, and lima beans. Yum!
Sugar cookie time!

We both spelled our names with Mama's help.

Our cookie names.

Ready to put some frosting on our names.

Aubrey and I both wanted pink frosting.

Check out that concentration!
Here are two videos from today. The first one is of us dancing in my room and the second one is of us singing while swinging. 

video

video
Thanks for a great day, Aubrey! I miss you already!

No comments:

Post a Comment