Saturday, July 27, 2013

A Day in Baltimore

Yesterday Mama, Dada, Aunt Mica, Uncle Dave, Mallory and I went to Baltimore for the day. The original plan was for us to go to the aquarium with everybody, including BeBe and Pappy, and for Mallory and I to go back to Frederick with Bebe and Pappy while the Mamas and Dadas went to the baseball game. Well us lucky girlies got to stay all day and go to the baseball game instead because Bebe and Pappy stayed in Frederick for the day. It was a long day but it was super fun! We started at the aquarium (where my favorite part was going up all of the escalators!), ate lunch at a burger bistro, went to the museum to see the history of sports, and then went to the baseball game. You can only imagine the tons and tons of pictures that Mama took. Here are some of her favorites from the day (there are a lot!)......
In Uncle Dave's car ready for a day of fun!

Aunt Mica, Mallory and me at the Baltimore Inner Harbor.

Mama, Mallory and me at the Baltimore Inner Harbor.

Pretending to drive a boat.

Family picture time!
Uncle Dave, Aunt Mica and Mallory.

Checking out the Baltimore Aquarium with Daddy.

Looking at fishies with Mallory and Aunt Mica.

Enjoying the view of the inner harbor
at the aquarium.

Cheese!

Swinging like a little monkey!

Daddy and me at the aquarium.

Family picture time!

Mmm! Mmm! Eating a delicious pretzel roll at lunch.

Sitting in an old train station at the museum.
Fun fact: Abraham Lincoln was there 3 times!

All aboard the bus!


I got to try on super big shoes!

Giddy up horsey! 

My view at my first baseball game!

Family self portrait at the game.
Here are some videos from the dolphin show at the aquarium and some of me at the sports museum. They had a fun soccer game where I liked chasing the ball. 

It was a super fun day!
Stay tuned for pictures from Mallory's 3rd birthday party and also Mama's weekly "Belly Picture" blog (she hasn't forgotten!)

No comments:

Post a Comment