Thursday, April 4, 2013

Oma and Opa Visit - Part 2

As promised, here are some more pictures from my visit with Oma and Opa. Mama and I are headed back to Charlotte tomorrow. I'm sure Daddy missed me!!! ;-)
Oma and I enjoyed some gummy bears from Germany.
Thanks Aunt Michelle, Uncle Guenni, Kai and Nora!

See my gummy bear, Mama!

Oma and I watched some Mickey Mouse on the computer.

We enjoyed some breakfast this morning.

Check it out! I made the cresent rolls!!!

The girls went shopping this morning.


I'm a shopping pro....I even carry the bag!
We went to visit my great Aunt Donna.

Opa, Oma and me.

3 generations.
A family picture.

Having fun playing with Mama's old toys.

Hi, Mama!

Wearing my new Minnie Mouse night gown and headband.

Mama is also including some videos.....I was having a fun time playing with Opa.....


video video
Thanks for letting us come and visit! I had a great time and especially loved all of Oma's cooking! Hee hee!
Love you and I'll miss you lots!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment