Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Oma and Opa Visit - Part 1

So as I mentioned in my last blog, we have been in PA since Monday visiting Oma and Opa. Here are the first round of pictures.....
Enjoying the slide at Clairton Park.

Opening my Easter basket presents with Opa.
Thanks for all of the cool new books!
"Here, Opa, pour some water on my head!"

Hee hee!

Oh so much fun!!!

Snuggling with Oma and reading books after my bath.

We took Opa to the doctor's on Tuesday for his check up.
He bought me a Happy Meal afterwards.

Tara, Toni and Dani came over to visit.

BFFs even though we live so far apart.

Hugs from Dani!
Tara gave me a Pirates Smiley Face cookie from Eat'n'Park.
Yum yum!
Oma made us all delicious waffles. I ate some waffles but
I really loved the strawberries....I had 3 servings!!!

Our annual Spring Break picture.
2013
2012
More pictures to follow soon. We are here until Friday......

No comments:

Post a Comment