Monday, April 15, 2013

Just a Little Update

It's update time.....Daddy has been hogging the computer because he was writing a super long paper for Grad. school. Well, that's done (way to go, Daddy!) and now we can blog again. Here are some pictures from the past week......
Mama, Courtney and I went to Bruster's for our last day of
Spring Break. I got a free kid's cone.

Courtney shared her extra bowl with me because it was hot
and my ice cream was melting quickly!

Courtney and me.

We went to Carowinds again yesterday.
The swings are my favorite!

Riding on the carousel.
I wasn't brave enough to try the horses yet.

Enjoying a different airplane ride.
I liked this one much better!

Going on the tower ride.....

......you could see all of Carowinds.
My BFF Aubrey and me on the train.

Self portrait with Mama.

Yay! Swings!

A picture on the border.
I am in South Caroline and Aubrey is in
North Carolina!
A few pictures from home....
Singing my ABCs into a paper towel roll.

Looking super cute in my Minnie Mouse nightgown.
Here are two videos:
#1 - Enjoying the swings at Carowinds
#2 - Serenading Crosby with the ABCs. :-)

Sending smooches to all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment