Saturday, April 6, 2013

First Carowinds Visit of the Year!

Today Mama, Dada, and I met the Mehalls at Carowinds. It was so much fun because I got to see my friend Aubrey! The Daddies went on some roller coasters and the Mamas went on one too....they had to take turns. Aubrey and I also got to go on some rides in Snoopy Land. I was a little shy and had to watch Aubrey go on the ride first a couple of times and then I would decide that I would want to try it out too. In the end, we went on the following rides: the airplanes, the swings, the train, the helicopters and the boats. The lines were pretty long because it was very busy today! As you can see, the weather was beautiful! Here are lots of pictures from today.....
Ready to go and explore the park.

The airplane ride.

I did cry towards the end of this one.
I wanted off!!

Taking a break for lunch.

Hi, Mama!

Playing on some rocks with Aubrey.

Ready to try out the swings....I look a little nervous.

Enjoying the ride.
I really liked this one. At the end of the ride I told Mama,
"I like that. I do it again."

Aubrey and her Mama on the train ride.

Mama and me on the train.

I ended up sitting next to Aubrey.

On the helicopter ride.
Cheese! Mama and I took a self portrait.

On the boat ride. We did a "Mama switch"
Mama and Aubrey.

Lindsey and me.

We got our picture taken with the big dinosaur.
I was so tired at this point that I was sleeping.

I did wake up and enjoyed the rest of Mama's ice cream in the car.
What a fun, fun day! I can't wait to go back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment