Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Sunny Days!

Spring is here! Or at least it has been for a few days. Yesterday it was 70 degrees so Mama and I went to the park for a little bit after she got home from work. She took lots of pictures on her phone and also some videos so here they are....
Going down the slide is so much fun!

Self portrait with Mama.

Ready to go through the tunnel.

Here I am!

I'm a big girl now and like to climb on everything!

Hi, Mama!

Just hanging out on Mr. Whale.
Here are two videos from the park yesterday:
video video
Mama had to add one more video from the other night. This is my version of the "speedy ABCs". Mama didn't catch it in time, but if you listen closely I start singing at "J". Hee hee! You may have to use your imagination just a little bit!
video

No comments:

Post a Comment