Sunday, March 3, 2013

Play Date!

Yesterday we drove up to Statesville to have a play date with my BFF Aubrey. We had lots of fun and Mama took lots of pictures....
Eating some pizza.
We have so many pictures at this table. :-)

Cool girls going shopping!
Holding hands after our walk.
Playing on Aubrey's play set.

Aubrey let me drive her car and even helped by pushing me.

Swinging!

Fun in the play house!

We ate blue jello with red fishies to celebrate Dr. Seuss' birthday!

The Dadas and their girls.
They always enjoy our play dates too! :-)

Hi!

Testing out Aubrey's big girl bed.
Some day I'll have a sleep over there.

We got to snuggle for a little bit and listened to some stories.
Thanks for having us over! We always have a great time! We'll see you soon!
The Dada's are training for the Spartan Run that's coming up at the end of this month so I'll definitely get to see Aubrey again then. Yay!



No comments:

Post a Comment