Sunday, March 10, 2013

Lots to Blog!

As the title of this blogs says...there is lots to blog! Get ready for lots of pictures!
Mama bought me these silly bunny glasses.
I am ready for the Easter Bunny!
 So one of my favorite things to do is to lay in bed with Mama and listen to books. I've been liking the same ones lately: Policeman Small, Llama Llama Hoppity Hop, Llama Llama Wakey-Wake, and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and Other Favorite Bedtime Rhymes. The bed time rhyme book has the song "Are You Sleeping" and I like to have Mama sing it (in all four languages that she knows it in!). Today I decided to "read" to Sidney. Mama took some pictures and a video....
I propped the book up so that Sidney
could see it.

"I read to Sidney!"
Here I am "reading":
video

Today we met the Mehall's and the Otto's and the White Water Center. We enjoyed a stroll around the rapid while all of the Dadas went running on the trails. They are getting ready for the Spartan Run in two weeks!
Baby Nina (even though you can't see her), Aubrey and me.
We ventured down a trail that led to a dock.

Mama, me, and Aubrey.

BFFs holding hands.
We sat on a cute little bench.

There is a mini rock climbing wall for kids.
The Dadas helped at first but then we got the hang of it.
I climbed up all by myself!

Hugs for Aubrey!

Look at us go!

I'm queen of the mountain!

Mama and me!
You may have noticed my snazzy sun glasses. Aubrey picked them out for me last time that they came to visit. I love them and wore them the entire time. I got lots of compliments! Hee Hee!




No comments:

Post a Comment