Monday, March 25, 2013

Bye Bye Brangs!

Today Mama and I drove up to the Brang's to say goodbye to my friends Carson and Laney. They are moving back up to Michigan tomorrow and I will miss them very much! Carson has been in many of my blog posts. Here are a few pictures that Mama took. It's always hard to get all of us kids looking at the camera and I did need some bribing with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse to sit on the couch......
Carson and Laney

Attempt #1
Laney is telling me to scoot closer!
Nope! Still being stubborn.

Okay....I'll scoot a little closer.

2 out of 3 isn't so bad! Hee Hee!

I think this is the best one!

Mama is also adding one video. I love to take baths and I especially like to color my bath water with my bath fizzies. I gave Carson and Laney some as a going away present. Most kids don't like getting their hair washed because the water gets in their face. I on the other hand like to dump it on my head and laugh! Ha ha!



No comments:

Post a Comment