Sunday, March 17, 2013

Busy Weekend!

We had a super busy weekend! On Saturday morning we went to the White Water Center to see them turn the water green. It was really really cool! Then on Saturday night we went to a birthday party for Mama and Dada's friend, Lisa. I stayed up late and had a great time entertaining the party guests. This morning we went to the White Water Center again to meet up with the Ottos and then I went to another birthday party with Mama for my daycare friend, Erik. Here are lots of pictures from this weekend.......
Dada and me and the White Water Center.

Hanging out with my friend, Cali.
I didn't want to have my picture taken.

Checking out the green water.

How cool is that?!?!

Dada and me.

Mama and me.
Mama tried to have a little photo shoot with me in my cute St. Patrick's Day outfit. The green skirt is all the way from Belgium. It's from Oma and Opa. Even though the weather was gorgeous, I did not wear the white tank top that came with it. We have been spoiled by the weather this weekend and it's been 70 to 80 degrees!

 Here are some pictures from Erik's birthday party. There was a real fire truck there and we got to go inside and sit. Mama was shocked that I actually went inside!
Checking it out....

Going inside.....

I'm such a big girl! Do you see Minnie Mouse with me?

Ring! We all got to ring the bell!

Erik had a police car to play in. Just like Pappy!

Check out the train that we got to ride on!

He even had a "roller coaster"for us to play on.
Mmm! Mmm! Cupcake face!
What a fun and busy weekend!
Unfortunately we missed Aunt Michelle's text and didn't get to Skype.....hopefully next weekend!
Love and miss you all!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment