Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Stomach Bug....Ugh!!!

So I got the dreaded stomach bug....ugh!!! It has been pretty awful! It began Saturday at 10:00 when I just randomly threw up. I was snuggling in Mama and Daddy's bed and Mama was about to move me into my crib. Well, it all went down hill from there. It is now day #3 of Mama staying home with me. I couldn't keep anything down and on Monday Mama took me to see Dr. Malta. Come to find out I had a double ear infection on top of the stomach bug! They gave me a shot of antibiotics (since I wouldn't have been able to keep my medicine down) and I went home with Mama to do lots of snuggling. She tried going back to work yesterday but I got sick again at daycare and then she decided to take one more day off. Phew! It's been exhausting but I seem to be on the mend. I've been eating and drinking a little bit and sleeping lots!! Here are some pictures that Mama took on her phone these past couple of days.....
Sidney and Crosby were there to comfort me.

Sleeping in Mama and Daddy's bed.

Mickey and Minnie went to the doctor's with me.
They were there to comfort me after my shot.

Looking pretty rough! ;-)

Today was a little better.
Watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

Nap time on my toy box seemed like a good idea.
I dragged the blanket over myself and got all settled in.
Mama is also including some pictures from before I got sick.....
This is how Mama found me the other day...
no pants, boots on, and I had dragged the
chair over to the light switch and kept saying
"I get lights!"

Eating peanut butter straight from the spoon.

Minnie's in the microwave and I have a million bows in
my hair. Ha ha!
How do I look, Mama?

I kept saying "More bows!" so Mama
put my whole collection in my hair. Hee Hee!
Here's to hoping that I feel better soon!! Love and miss you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment