Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Yesterday we did our yearly tradition and went to Statesville to ring in the new year with the Mehalls. I like this tradition because it means that I get to spend it with my best friend, Aubrey! We had lots of fun playing together. Aubrey went to bed around 9:30 but I stayed strong and made it until midnight!! Woah, I know! That's crazy! Hee hee! I did sleep until 11:30 today and took an hour and a half nap. Here are pictures from yesterday. I hope everyone had a fun and safe new year!
The girls and their Dadas.
 Enjoying some cheese and crackers together.
Caught in the act! Ha ha! We were just doing a puzzle.
Being so silly!!!
 We kept jumping on Lindsey!
 Story time after bath time.
 Lindsey read us some books. Thank you!
 The last Harbin family picture of 2012

Thanks for having us over.
Today was  not by best day if it was any indication of what's to come this year. I had a couple of tantrums and am very particular about what I want to eat....crackers and chips. Since I can't really live off of that Mama and Dada had to put their foot down and I did not like it. Oh they are hoping that 2013 is not the year of the "Terrible Twos". I'll try to be good. Hee Hee!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment