Saturday, December 8, 2012

Uptown Girl!

Yesterday Dada, Mama and I went to Uptown Charlotte to go see the Charlotte Checkers hockey game. A couple of weeks ago two of the Charlotte Checkers went to Mama's classroom and read to her students. Every student got two tickets to a hockey game and Mama and Dada got some too! We enjoyed dinner before the game and got our picture taken in front of the big Christmas tree.
Mama and me in front of the tree:
 Another picture a little closer:
 Enjoying the hockey game:
 WOW! Mama was on the Jumbotron! We did realize that her name
was spelled wrong but it was still super cool!!!
 Mama was being silly and was tickling me.
 It was a late night and I was a sleepy girl!

Mama never posted pictures from St. Nikolaus day so here they are.
Also, a belated Happy Happy Birthday to my Great Aunt Petra. Ich Liebe Dich!!!
 
The St. Nikolaus sack once belonged to Mama.
 Let me see what's inside!
 Look, Mama! Treats for me!
 I also got mail from Oma and Opa. Thank you!
Here are two more pictures of me that were taken today. I enjoyed a nap curled up on the chair downstairs.

I have been enjoying counting down to Christmas with my advent calendars. I really like the chocolate and I love looking at the new pictures of Kai and Nora!



No comments:

Post a Comment