Sunday, December 16, 2012

Ugly Christmas Sweater Party

Yesterday Mama and Dada hosted their annual "Ugly Christmas Sweater Party". Lots of people came over. Aubrey came with her Mama and Dada and lots of my other friends came too. Here are some pictures of me and my friends....
Aubrey and me in front of my tree:
 Checking out the snowglobe.
Check out my face. Ha ha!:
 The Harbin Family. Oh my! Daddy looks creepy! Hee Hee!
 The Mamas and their girls:
 My buddy Carson came over.
He took me for a ride on my quad.
 I gave all of my friends a little Christmas present.
We all sat on the couch together while they unwrapped them.
Everybody got a new book!
 I just munched on crackers while everyone unwrapped their presents.
 Laney and me!
 A smooch for my buddy Carson!
(even without any mistletoe. Hee Hee!)
Only four more days until Christmas break and Mama and Dada get to stay home with me. Yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment