Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Snow What Fun!

Today I got to experiment my first snow! Well, I have seen snow before but I was an itty bitty baby. At first I wasn't too sure about it but then I enjoyed it (at least for a little while.....it's COLD!). Here are some pictures from my "Snow Day".
Looking out of the window at the diner wondering what all of that white stuff is.
 Mama and me in the snow.
 Cheese!
 After playing in the snow, I decided to snuggle with Kitty Cat.
 Enjoying some dinner at the Outback with Bebe and Pappy.
*I still can't say "Gammy" and I call her "Bebe" so we
are officially switching over on the blog.
 I got brave and walked in the snow.
 Bebe and me.
 It's too cold outside....I would rather play with the I-pad. Hee Hee!
 I also got to decorate Gingerbread houses today with Bebe.
 "I eat M&Ms!" is what I kept saying!
 Smooches for Bebe!
 Those M&Ms are tasty.
 Decorating Gingerbread houses is so much fun!

 Our Gingerbread house village.
Can you tell which ones I decorated and which ones Mama decorated???


No comments:

Post a Comment