Friday, December 28, 2012

Discovery Place Kids

Today Mama and I went to Discovery Place Kids in Huntersville again. We met up with Aubrey and London (and their Mama's too!) and had a great time exploring. We really liked playing with the animals at the Vet's, grocery shopping, and pretending to make and serve food at the restaurant. It's a great place to go and play and I can't wait to go back!
We are ready to go and explore!
 Checking on all of the animals at the Vets.
 Grocery shopping with Aubrey.
 London joined in too!
 London and I prepared a meal at the restaurant.
 Being silly with my best bud Aubrey.
I tried the balance beam all by myself.
Well, with a little help from the wall.
 "Come on, Aubrey!"
Yesterday I got to open all of the presents that were at my house since we went home to PA. Thanks to everyone for all of the AWESOME presents!
Dada got me a Mickey Mouse and blanket. 
 Awesome new bath toys from Bebe and Pappy!
I can't wait to try them out and skype.
 New PJs and a dress from Oma and Opa.
The PJs are super snuggly!
 My new toy all the way from Germany. Danke!
Mama had one of these as a little girl and I think
she likes to play with it just as much as I do. Hee Hee!
I also got lots of other toys and clothes. Thank you, thank you, again! Love and miss you all!
 
Oh, and a very special message for my Uropa in Germany. It's his birthday today.
"Alles Liebe und Gute zum Geburtstag. Ich Liebe Dich!" (Happy Birthday. I love you!)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment