Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Eve Surprise

Mama and Dada decided last minute to drive home to PA for Christmas. It was so last minute that we didn't even come bearing any gifts and we didn't tell anybody because we wanted Pappy to be surprised......and he sure was today! Sorry to all of the family and friends that we did not get to see but it really was a super last minute, short trip. We'll be back before you know it.  Here are some pictures from Christmas Eve at Oma and Opa's house.....
Decorating the tree.
 Take note that most of the ornaments are on the bottom. Hee Hee!
Oma made homemade noodles and I was the taste tester.
They sure were yummy!

 Opa, Oma, and me. (I think I am checking out an ornament)
Look, Opa!
 Just hanging out with Opa and Dada and enjoying some apples.
 I am pretty good at the whole unwrapping presents thing!
 Checking out Santa (aka Fred) - story at the bottom of the blog.
I look a bit skeptical!
 Exploring my new puzzle with Santa (aka Fred).
 Family picture take #1
 Family picture take #2
We celebrated Christmas Eve with lots of people, one of them being Fred. When he first came into the house he said "Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas!" and he sure did look a lot like Santa. I took one look at him amd screamed (remember the Santa (Cry) Baby post???). It took me a while to warm up to him but by the end of the night we were friends and he was playing with my new puzzle with me.
 
We had a great time celebrating with everybody that was there and missed our family that couldn't be there.
Love you all and Merry Christmas!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment