Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Day Surprise

This morning Mama, Dada, and I drove to Gammy and Pappy's house to surprise Pappy for Christmas. We rang the doorbell and I stood there waiting for Pappy. It was a great surprise! I enjoyed spending time with Gammy and Pappy today. Nana was here too but I did not get a picture with her. Maybe tomorrow. :-) Here are some pictures from our day today. Merry, Merry Christmas!!!
My Pappy and me!
 Smooches for Pappy!
 We went to the Doubletree Hotel to eat a delicious dinner.
 I sat between Mama and Dada.
 Hey, Mama!
 I loved the pretzel rods! I am such a silly girl!
 "Oooh, Mama. I want some of that chocolate fountain!"
 A picture with Pappy in front of the big tree.
 Gammy, Pappy, and me.
 My Mama and Dada!
 Teaching Pappy all about the I-pad.
I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas. Sending lots of love, hugs, and kisses to you all!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment