Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thankful

My Thanksgiving post is a day late because Mama was having some problems downloading pictures onto the blog. Luckily Daddy was able to figure it out. Mama and I are both thankful for that!
Some more things that I am thankful for are:
  • Mama and Dada and all of my family that loves me so much! I know Mama and Dada are thankful for me!
  • Modern Technology. I love to skype with Oma & Opa, Gammy & Pappy, and all of my family that lives far away.
  • Sidney and Crosby (who I just call "cat!")
  • Friends. I have seen my friend Aubrey a lot within the past couple of weeks and I will see her a couple more times before the end of the year. I love her and ask about her all of the time.
Mama, Dada, and I went up to Statesville to spend the day with our friends the Mehalls. I had a great time playing with Aubrey. We did leave a little earlier than planned because I wasn't feeling good. I'm much bettter today though! :-)
Here are pictures from our Thanksgiving.

Aubrey's Mama bought me this awesome turkey bow. Thank you!
 
That smile is for Dada!
 
Mama and me!
 
Dada and me!


Just hanging out in the leaves.
 
Mama bought Aubrey and me matching shirts. Cheese!

Aubrey and I enjoyed a ride in her wagon.
 
We also decorated Gingerbread houses and painted some pumpkins. Mama took pictures but now the computer won't read the camera picture card for some reason. Maybe it will work later on. Mama is getting frustrated trying to figure it out so we'll just leave you with these pictures.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment