Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Trick or Treat!

Happy Halloween!
Mama, Dada, and I went Trick-or-Treating in the neighborhood. I walked most of the way and enjoyed going to the houses to get candy. I think we went to around 15 houses (a lot of the houses weren't handing out candy so we had to do a lot of walking). I wore my Piglet costume again because it was cozy and warm. You'll notice the flashlight around my neck...my daycare friend, William, gave it to me today. We had a party at Ms. Angi's and that was in my treat bag.
Here are pictures from today....
Here I am ready to go!

Mama and me. I was too interested in my flashlight.

Piglet!

The ears only stayed on for a few seconds.
I just didn't want to wear the hood!

Dada and me!

I liked walking through the leaves.


Hi, Mama!

Hmmm....where should we go next?

I got tired of walking and Mama got tired of carrying me...
....so we compromised for a little bit and I sat on her shoulders.

Phew! Trick-or-Treating sure is tiring!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment