Saturday, October 27, 2012

May The Force Be With You

If you haven't guessed by the title of this blog, the Harbin family costume theme this year was Star Wars. Dada was Han Solo, Mama was Princess Leia, and I was an Ewok.
 
We have had the costumes for a while and I wanted nothing to do with mine. I did cooperate yesterday and put on my costume after I insisted that I take a bath first. Yup, Mama and Dada were in the middle of party preparations and I had to take a bath. Hee hee! Here are some pictures from the party....
Cutest Ewok ever!

Princess Leia and her Ewok

Cheese!

Han Solo, Princess Leia, and an Ewok

May the force be with you!

Mama's Pinterest inspired recipe: Witch Hats and Broomsticks

My buddy Zack (aka Mickey Mouse) came over.

Just taking a cruise on my quad.
For some reason I only use it during parties. :-)

Zack and I enjoyed playing with the knocker.

Enjoying a little snack.

I love my Mama!
 Today we went to the Northwoods Fall Festival. We stayed for about an hour but I was more interested in playing on the playground. I didn't want to pet the goats or go for a pony ride. Dada took some pictures of me....

Silly glasses!

Hi Dada!
Mama and I went to a "Trunk or Treat" at a local church. People park their cars and decorate the trunks of their cars. You get to walk from car to car and get candy. There were also games and a hayride. We saw my friends Zack and Payson (and their Mamas and Dadas) there too!
I dressed up as Piglet today.
 


My friend Payson and me (and our matching pacifiers!
Hee hee)

Me, Payson, and Zack

Piglet and Minnie Mouse
What a fun two days it has been.....maybe dressing up in a costume isn't that bad after all! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment