Monday, October 8, 2012

Fun With Family

Yesterday we had a nice relaxing day just hanging out and playing with some of my new toys. Mallory and I also had matching Halloween shirts and PJs and we got our pictures taken....
Pappy did an excellent job painting my nails with my
new nail polish from Courtney.

Cheese! Well, sort of. Hee Hee!

My new Cars slippers from the Brangs.

A smooch from cousin Mallory.

And a hug too!

Jumping on the couch is so much fun!!!

Mallory had fun jumping too!

I took a picture with my Great Nana.

Bath time with Mallory.....

.....is so much fun!

Hi there!

I got to test out Mallory's bath foam. I actually did love it
even though my facial expression doesn't look like it here.

Splish! Splash!

Ducky towels!

Check out that cute little ducky!!!

Matching PJs and a picture with Great Nana.
Here is some video fun. #1) Mallory and me singing along to "The Wheels on the Bus". #2) Bath time fun splashing around (the floor was very very wet by the time we were done. Oopsie! Hee Hee)
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment