Friday, October 5, 2012

Fall Festival Fun

Yesterday was Mama's Fall Festival at school. I went with her to enjoy all of the fun festivities. Here are some pictures and videos.
Yup! That's a pumpkin. Mama and her Kindergarten team
decorated it!
This is me with my friends Troy and Noah. Mama was pregnant with me when she had their older brother in class. Troy is only a couple of weeks older than me (our due dates were really close together).

We both look a little confused.  Hee Hee!

This is me and my friend, Lilly.
Our Mamas work together.

Exploring in the hay.

Two cuties!!!

Cheese!

Mama, me, Lilly, and Kathy.
I enjoyed the music and dancing in the hay. Here are two videos of me having fun!
 
 
Today Pappy, Gammy, Great Nana, Uncle Dave, Aunt Mica, and Mallory arrived to celebrate my birthday. My party is tomorrow and Mama has been busy preparing lots of fun car things for it. More pictures to follow soon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment