Wednesday, September 5, 2012

When Mama is too tired to cook...

When Mama is too tired to cook......
....we go to Chick-fil-a for dinner!
 
Mama has been TIRED when she comes home from work. I guess that's what 23 Kindergarteners will do to you! She's been really good at cooking dinner but today she was just too tired. Dada had to do school work, so Mama, Cor-Cor, and I went to Chick-fil-a for dinner. I even ate some chicken nuggets! Afterwards, Mama let me play for a little bit and of course took some pictures....
Weee...going down the slide.

Hi, Mama!

Climbing up the steps.

Peek-a-boo!

Get me out! Get me out! Heehee!

Car!
If you look closely you can see me in the wheel.

Hi!
Yesterday Cor-Cor let me try some Sourpatch Kids. Mama took some pictures because she thought I would make a funny face. Surprisingly, I liked them!



No comments:

Post a Comment