Thursday, September 20, 2012

Opa, Oma, and K.D

Oma, Opa, and Klaus Dieter (who I affectionately call "Dee-ta!") came on Monday to visit. I have stayed home from day care every day and really enjoyed spending time with them. We have gone on lots of walks, went to Latta Plantation, Northlake Mall, and the Whitewater Center. I am sad that they have to leave tomorrow but I had a really great time while they were here. Oma took lots of pictures and is sharing them for my blog. Enjoy....
Oma and I took a stroll in our neighborhood.

We went to Shuffletown Diner for breakfast. Yum!

A picture with Oma and Opa in front of the diner.

Opa and I at Latta Plantation.

Latta Plantation.
Oma and me


I enjoyed a piggy back ride on "Dee-ta!"

Walking with Opa.

I took a nice snooze on Opa.

Enjoying a snack at Northlake Mall.

Showing off my serious face.

Oma, Opa, and I at the Whitewater Center.

I enjoyed watching the people in the water.

We enjoyed a snack at the restaurant.

Family picture time!

Oma, Opa, and me,
Thanks for coming to visit and play with me. I miss you already and you aren't even gone yet! Love you lots.....Ich Liebe Euch!!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment