Monday, September 3, 2012

Crusin' with Friends

Yesterday Mama and Dada invited some friends over to come watch the Nascar race and just hang out. That meant that my friends Aubrey, Corinne, and Xavier were here to play with me. Aubrey always remembers that I have a quad, so of course that came out right away. It took us a while to figure out the whole steering thing, but we got the hang of it eventually. We also had fun on my Sit & Spin and playing with the rest of my toys.
Testing out the Sit & Spin

Beep! Beep! Here we come!

"Hold on tight, Aubrey"

Crash!

We enjoyed a tea party in Dada' s room.

I took Corinne for a spin around the house.

Next up: Cruisin' in the stroller.

Safety first: Aubrey made sure I was buckled in.

I tested out my racetrack as a seat.
It was quite comfy!

I ended the night calling all of my friends and thanking
them for a wonderful time.
*Really, Mama had no clue what I was saying....I would
babble and then start laughing randomly. She thought
it was pretty funny!
Happy Labor Day everyone. Mama and Dada are glad that they have an extra day to hang out with me. Mama is going to try and get some videos of me later on (I may or may not cooperate. Heehee).
Check back later on to see if I did not not. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment