Monday, September 3, 2012

A Little Bit of German

As promised in the earlier blog, Mama tried to get some new vdoes of me....however, I was not cooperating too much. She really wanted to get me doing my new silly laugh (I say Ha! Ha! Ha!) and these videos aren't really the best because I am not looking at the camera. You can still get the idea though that I am really starting to learn my German words too. Wouldn't you know though, that as soon as Mama stopped recording and was watching the videos on the flip camera, I was look right at her and saying the words and pointing to my nose, mouth, etc. Oh well, maybe next time I'll do a little bit better. Heehee!
 
Video #1 translation:
Say Oma
Say Opa
Say love you!
Say car
Say hello
Say thank you
Say please
video
Video #2 translation:
Ayla, where is your nose?
Where's your mouth?
Where are your ears?
Where are your eyes?
Where is your nose?
Where is your mouth?
Where is your mouth?
Give a kiss.
Give a kiss. No?
Say no, no.
video
Video #3 translation:
It's kindof hard to translate, but it's a song about a duck swimming in the water and it puts it's head in the water and it's tail in the air. Ms. Angie taught this song to me at daycare and I like to point my finger up in the air and say "Höh"
video
Woah! Dada just had to remind Mama that it's my "23 Month Old" birthday. Tsk! Tsk! Mama! Here's a little update:
Current likes: Cars, Cars, and more Cars. I love to point to them and say "Car!" and I love to play with all of Dada's Nascars. (I have even figured out that the wheels come off so Mama and Dada have to be really careful so I don't put them in my mouth) I also love to help Mama unload the dishwasher. Recently, I felt the need to help her load it, and I took all of the clean tupperware bowls out of the drawer and put them in the dishwasher. Heehee!
Current dislikes: Sleeping through the night. I've been up again lately....oopsie! I didn't like Dada's new Halloween, Hazel the Witch, at first. I've warmed up to her now though and have even tried imitating her "Ha! Ha! Ha!" laugh.
In other news: My two bottom molars are through, I am learning sign language (see previous post) and I am learning more and more German. I love giving kisses to everyone except for Mama. She has to trick me and tell me that she has a "boo-boo" on her lip and then I will give her a kiss. Speaking of boo-boos, Mama can't quite figure out if I have a splinter on my big toe or a bug bite. It's a little swollen and she won't let me touch it. If it doesn't get better, it's off to the doctor I go. I will keep everyone posted. 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment