Sunday, August 12, 2012

Shenanigans!

Wow! It's been a while since the last blog....sorry followers! :-) Summer is winding down and Mama has been busy busy! Last week she had a math workshop for 4 days, which meant I got to spend all day with Dada! She has to go back to work tomorrow. Dada doesn't have to go back until Thursday so that means more quality time with him this week. I wonder what kind of shenanigans I can get into while hanging out with him. Heehee! I got into a pretty big one last Sunday while Mama was in the shower. Soooooo....here's the deal. When crayons are left out unattended, it's free reign, right? I decided that the kitchen floor needed just a little splash of color as evidenced by the pictures below.....
Me and my decorating tools.

See, Mama, right there! Good, right?

Here's a little close up.

I tried to cover every tile but then
Dada caught onto what I was doing.
Bummer!!!
Good thing that there is a thing called a Magic Eraser, which took my beautiful art work right off. Note to Mama and Dada: Don't leave crayons unattended. :-)

I actually did behave with Dada last week and he actually got one of my old toys working again. We had lots of fun playing with it and I am looking forward to next week when I get to hang out with him again!
This is my serious face.

Oooh! That wind feels good in my hair!
 In other news....Courtney is back! Yay! She has been staying with us and it's been great having her at our house. We went to the Flying Saucer with her on Friday. She was giving me french fries...yum  yum!
Yesterday Mama, Dada, and I went to their friend's house for a Mexican Fiesta Party. Lisa had bought mustaches for the occasion and I was quite the trooper and let her friend Michelle put one on me. I actually kept it on for a few minutes!
Don't I look great?

Me and my new friend, Michelle.

She also had beads that I liked playin with.

The sombrero matched my PJs!
Mama and I will try to do a better job with the blog posts. Dada is in charge of taking some pictures over the next couple of days while we hang out.
Sending hugs and kisses to everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment