Friday, August 3, 2012

22 Months Old!

I am 22 months old today! Wow!
Current likes: Dada's I-Pad! Mama and Dada decided to download some new apps (some of which I saw at my cousin Mallory's house) and now I don't want to share it with Dada anymore. Heehee! I especially love the songs. I currently like: Twinkle, Twinkle, The Wheels on the Bus, If You're Happy and You Know It, The Hokey Pokey, and Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer (Hey! It was on one of the song apps!). I love swimming and I really enjoyed eating Whoopie Pies with my Pappy while we were in Maryland! :-) Oh! Story and Music Time at the library was lots of fun with Mama this summer!
Current dislikes: Sharing the I-pad. I don't like anybody's help with anything...I am Ms. Independent!
In other news: I got Sidney in trouble with the vet. Oopsie! She had her yearly check-up and the vet told Dada that Sidney has gained too much weight. I guess that means I have to stop feeding her all of my goldfish crackers and other snacks.
Vocabulary update: I will try to repeat almost everything. My new favorite word is....MINE! Anything and everything is now "Mine!" I also like to point to all of the cars and trucks when we are in the car and shout out "Car!" (and sometimes "truck" when Mama and Dada help me....or else everything is a "car")

Here are some new pictures:
Enjoying a snack at the Otto's pool.

Floating all by myself!

I got my very own bowl of ice cream at Cold Stone yesterday!

Having fun on the I-Pad.

Listening to music!

Here are two videos of me enjoying the I-Pad. The first one is on the car ride home from Maryland and the second one is from today. The last video is of me enjoying some dancing and music and the library with my daycare friends.
video
video

video



No comments:

Post a Comment