Monday, July 2, 2012

Visiting Oma and Opa

On Friday Mama, Dada and I made the long drive to Pennsylvania. Mama's friend, Brittny, got married yesterday so we came up for a few days. Our first stop was Oma and Opa's house. Here are some pictures of my adventures there....
Scout came along on the long trip and kept me company.

It was quite boring though so I took a couple of naps.

When we got to Oma and Opa's there was a surprise....a new pool for me!

Smooches for Opa.....

and smooches for Oma! Thank you for my pool!

I LOVED walking up and down
(and up and down and up and down)
the steps with Opa.

Dada shared some homemade ice cream with me. YUM!

Mama's friends came over on Saturday.
I got to play in the pool with Dani. It was so much fun!

Oma brought us ice cream cones to eat in the pool!

Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm!

Tara, Mama, me, Toni, and Dani.

Oma and me.
I helped Oma water all of her plants.

Phew! All of that fun sure did make me tired!
Here are two fun pool videos. The first one is of Dani and me eating ice cream in the pool and the second one is of me practicing my "swimming" skills.
Mama and Dada went to the wedding yesterday and I stayed with Oma and Opa. It was my first ever overnight trip. Oma took lots of pictures I'll post a new blog about that later. Today we came to Gammy and Pappy's house. We've already had lots of fun and have taken lots of pictures.....Gammy and Pappy got a pool for me to play in too! More pictures of that to follow soon too!


No comments:

Post a Comment