Sunday, July 29, 2012

Mallory's Party

Here are some pictures from Mallory's birthday party. It was lots of fun and I enjoyed the yummy food and playing with all of the kids that were there!
The birthday girl!

I enjoyed some fresh fruit with Pappy.

Mama made Elmo cupcakes for
Mallory. Her theme was
Sesame Street and she loves Elmo.

Make a wish!

I played on Mallory's big teddy bear.

All of the kids playing.

I got into Rooney's cage again! Gianna was in there too!

I got presents too! Thanks Great Uncle Dan and Great Aunt Kathy!

Here's Mallory opening her present from me (and Mama and Dada)

She liked the books....

....and we both liked the puzzle.

Giving Nana kisses goodbye!

Lounging on Lexie at the hotel.

She makes a GREAT pillow! I miss you, Lexie!

I hope you have a  very Happy Birthday tomorrow, Mallory!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment