Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Hilton Head Island - Day 2

Day two at Hilton Head was also a lot of fun! We started the day off by going to eat breakfast at Stack's Pancakes and then headed to the beach for a few hours. Once again I enjoyed the water and putting sand on Dada's feet. I was a lot braver on day two and would run into the ocean and then flop down and sit. Well one time I sat down and didn't realize the next wave was coming and it went over my head.....completely! Guess what though, I wasn't fazed at all! You would think that would have slowed me down but I kept right on playing. I love, love, love the water!
"Hi, Dada, let me put some sand on your feet."

Taking a break to do some mind puzzles with Dada.

This was our beach set up.

The hotel had a nice pool that I got to enjoy.
Here I am in the Kiddy pool.
 I am becoming quite the swimmer now! If I have on my swim floaties, I am able to float all by myself in the big pool. Of course Mama and Dada are always right there to catch me, but I am able to stay up for a little while. I also know to kick my legs to try to move.
Just hanging out at the pool.
 We went to eat dinner at a place called "Up the Creek". On our way back, Mama saw people standing on this little bridge pointing at something. She told Dada that she thinks she saw an alligator! Well, Dada loved alligators and has always wanted to see one (that's not in the zoo) so he turned the car around, parked it, and we walk to the bridge to see. Sure enough....there was an alligator in the water!
Hello, Mr. Alligator!

I look a little bit frightened.

Dada was there to keep me safe!

One more picture of our alligator friend.
After dinner we enjoyed a stroll on the beach. It was low tide so I was able to run around near the water. Mama wrote my name in the sand and then I walked around the beach pretending to write in the sand too!
Walking on the beach with Mama.

It was very windy!

"Hey! That's my name!"


Check out my tan lines!

Bath time is fun no matter where you are!
Here are a few more videos from our vacation adventures.


No comments:

Post a Comment