Friday, July 20, 2012

Fun with Dani

On Wednesday (the 18th) we had a play date Dani. We went swimming at her grandparent's pool, enjoyed a Happy Meal at McDonald's (we wanted to play outside but it started raining) and ate some home made ice cream at Oma and Opa's house. It was a great day and we wished that we lived closer to each other so we could do this more often!
Dani was a big helper and pushed me on the swing.

Two cuties swinging!

It took me a while to warm up to the pool but I finally did.
I wanted to swim with Toni the whole time and not Mama.
Shocker! I know...I am usually such a Mama's girl. Heehee!

Dani and liked sitting on the steps and splashing the water.

Two peas in a pod.

We tried a self portrait.
Can you tell I didn't want to? Ha ha!

Swimming with Toni.

We played "Ring Around a Rosie" in the pool.

Enjoying a Happy Meal together.

Homemade ice cream. Yummy yum!

Ice cream face!
Splish splashing fun:
video

No comments:

Post a Comment