Friday, July 20, 2012

Frequent Flyer

Mama has figured out that I have been on 12 different airplanes in my lifetime! That's pretty impressive for not even being two yet! I am a pretty awesome traveler too. Mama and I flew home for a few days to spend some time with Oma and Opa. We flew from Charlotte to Atlanta and I was really good and slept the entire flight. I was awake for the second flight to Pittsburgh but I had my own seat and enjoyed playing with the seat belt again. We had a great couple of days and there will be lots of blogs to follow. I enjoyed spending time with Oma, Opa, Tabitha and Sam (and their dog Logan), we had a play date with Toni and Dani, Courtney drove down from Buffalo to visit, and Leah came with Delaney! Phew! That's just too much fun for one blog.....stay tuned....
Just hanging out on the airplane.

I decided to spend some time on the airplane floor. Heehee!

Opa picked us up at the airport.
I was practicing saying his name the whole trip.

I enjoyed some blueberries in the little tupperware set.
It belonged to Mama and Aunt Michelle when they were little girls.

I loved spending time outside and seeing all of Oma's flowers.

Mmm....they smell so good!
Oma really has a green thumb! They were as big as my head!


No comments:

Post a Comment