Tuesday, July 3, 2012

First Sleepover

As promised, here are some pictures from when I had my very first sleepover at Oma and Opa's. Mama and Dada left at 10:00 on Sunday and I stayed with Opa until Oma came home from work. First, I took a little snooze on the living room floor and then we played until Oma came home. When Oma came home she made chocolate pudding on the stove (I got to help stir it) and we played in the pool. I took another nap in my stroller and Oma gave me a bath where I got to play with Mama and Aunt Michelle's toys from when they were little girls. Bedtime was around 8:00 and I fell asleep in Mama's old bed. Oma joined me later on and I got to stay in the big bed with her! Yay! I slept until around 6:00 and woke up bright-eyed and ready to start the day. We went for a walk and then Mama and Dada came home and we headed to Gammy and Pappy's. It was so much fun that I didn't even miss Mama and Dada (well...maybe a little bit) but I didn't cry once that whole evening. Thanks for a great time! Love and miss you already! Here are some pictures that Oma took....
Mmmm...chocolate pudding!

Pool time!

Taking a snooze.

Squeaky clean after my bath.

Cheerios and bananas. Yum! Yum!

I always enjoy eating fresh fruit.

We enjoyed a walk through the park.


No comments:

Post a Comment