Friday, July 20, 2012

All Smiles

I am a happy girl and 9 times out of 10 I am in a good mood and I am smiling. Here are some great "smiley" pictures:

Soooo....I don't really like getting my diaper changed lately. Mama and Oma gave me a bath and when Mama tried to dress me I was rolling around and playing on the bed. Mama stepped back while she was trying to catch me and tripped over her suitcase and I thought it was HILARIOUS! See the photos below:
It was quite funny seeing Mama trip over her suitcase.

Smiley face!

When she finally got me dressed we
realized that Oma and I had matching PJs!

Courtney drove down from New York to visit!
That made both Mama and me smile!

I tried my first "smiley" cookie at Eat N Park.

Mama and I got our picture taken with Smiley.

The cookie was delicious!

Thanks for coming to visit, Courtney!

I really enjoyed spending time with Tabitha these last couple of days.
I promise I will work on saying your name.

I loved feeding Logan!
I had so much fun and there are more pictures to post, but I'm going to take a little break now. The rest of our vacation will be posted soon. I love and miss everyone very much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment