Friday, June 15, 2012

Swimming with Friends

Yesterday Mama and I met my daycare friends at the pool. I normally love being in the water, but yesterday I preferred to sit and watch for most of the time.
Just hanging out on the lounge chair.

This chair is just my size!

My friend Kaitlyn joined me.

I finally decided to get in the pool.
My friend William shared his toys with me.

Catching some fish in my net.

Ms. Angi brougt snack for everybody...cucumbers and tomatoes.
I only ate the cucumbers.

Hanging out with my best bud William!
Mama and I went to Kohl's and found almost matching shoes! Mama's were in the clearance section and mine were on sale. We are so stylish!
Matching shoes!
My shoes also work well as cymbals......
Clap! Clap!
This is me today.....I still LOVE watermelon!
On a little side note, yesterday was the first time I contaminated my bath water. Use your imagination and you'll know what I mean. Heehee!

I'm not sure what is on the agenda for tomorrow but I am really enjoying summer time! I actually went to Ms. Angi's today because Mama and Dada went to Carowinds to ride some rollercoasters. Apparently I am too small to ride those things. Heehee!

Love and miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment