Saturday, June 9, 2012

Northwoods Pool

Today Mama, Dada, and I went to our neighborhood pool for the first time. I enjoyed the water (even though it was COLD). I did not enjoy the new float that Mama bought for me so she had to carry me the whole time in the big pool. We did spend a lot of time at the baby pool and I enjoyed some snacks at the little picnic table that they have there. Tomorrow we are planning another trip to Carowinds to enjoy the big baby pool there. Knowing Mama, I'm sure there will be another blog tomorrow. Heehee!
Mama and I went shopping at Target this
morning. Phew! Eating crackers in the car
sure does make you tired!

Ready to go to the pool with my snack bag.

Self portrait with Mama!

Enjoying a snack poolside.

Checking out what's going on in the big pool.

Mama and me in the baby pool.

Model pose. :-)

Wearing my cover up and ready to go home.



No comments:

Post a Comment