Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all of the Dada's out there.....especially mine because he is the best!!! :-)
We had a very nice day today which included:
-Going to the Flying Saucer for brunch...it was delicious!
-Enjoying some cheesecake that Mama made. It's a peanut butter cheesecake with a brownie base. Yes, that's another Pinterest recipe.
-Speaking of Pinterest recipes, Mama also made a bourbon sauce marinade for chicken that Mama and Dada enjoyed today.

I love my Dada very much and I hope he had the best day ever!
This is us at the hospital when I was born.
Love at first sight!

Father's Day 2011

Father's Day 2012

Here is a picture of that yummy cheesecake that Mama made.

I tried to eat a whole big piece at once. Heehee!

Thanks, Dada for this delicious brunch.
They even had my favorite food......watermelon!

Dada and me. I was not in the picture taking mood.

Dada and I at the Saucer.

Happy Father's Day, Dada!
I hope all of the Dada's out there had a wonderful day today. Sending lots of love to all of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment