Wednesday, June 13, 2012

First Day of Summer Break!

Today was the first official day of summer. I was up pretty early...7:00. I'll work on that whole sleeping in thing. Heehee! Mama got up with me and made me these super cool waffles for breakfast. Oma and Opa gave Mama and Dada this waffle iron a while ago. It has lots of different features but the cool one is that it makes waffles in the shape of a cow and a duck!!! I hope I get delicious breakfasts like this every day!
Woah! Is that a cow and a duck?!?

Duck and Cow waffles!

I'll just pick up the whole duck waffle and eat it. Yum!
This morning, Mama took me to story time at the library. We met Ms. Angi and all of my daycare friends there. I was a little shy this morning and sat in the stroller that Ms. Angi had. They have dance and music on Tuesdays and story time on Wednesdays. Mama and I are going to try to make it to at least one a week.
Oooh...this story is interesting!

Self portrait with Mama.

Okay, Mama, no more pictures please. Heehee!
After nap time today, I enjoyed another waffle. Mama put some butter on it and boy, was it delicious!
Mmmm!
Hi, Mama! I'm so glad that I get to stay home with you
and Dada!
Here are some vidoes that Mama took yesterday. The first one is of me eating sunflower seeds. I usually pick them up one at a time, but then I saw Mama eat a whole handful so I decided to try that too. The other videos are of me giving kisses to the camera. Enjoy!
video
video

video

Tomorrow's Agenda: Pool time with my daycare friends in the morning. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment