Sunday, June 10, 2012

Carowinds #2

As predicted yesterday, Mama took lots of pictures at Carowinds today for a new blog post. ;-)
We enjoyed the big baby pool at the waterpark again. Mama and Dada were also a little adventurous with me today....they took me on the Lazy River which I really didn't like too much....I only cried a little bit. I'm not a big fan of floats right now. Remember yesterday I didn't want anything to do with the float at the pool. After the Lazy River, Mama decided to try out the slide in the baby pool area. That one I can state for a fact that I did not like it, and normally I love slides. Once again, I'm not a fan of the float right now. All in all, it was a fun day again at Carowinds....I even got my picture taken with Snoopy on the way out and I was in two states at the same time!! North Carolina and South Carolina!
Splashing in the baby pool.

Hmm...what should I do next?
 Camera fun with some close-ups:
Mama loves my eyes!

Check out those lashes!

Looking cool in Dada's shades!

Ready to go on the slide with my
life jacket.

Here we come!

Boy was I mad! On a side note,
check out how long I am!

I love Mama even after she took me on
that slide.

Meeting Snoopy.
He's a big dogga!

Hanging out in two states.

Mama and Dada only have to go to work 2 more days and then we have the entire summer to do fun stuff like this. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment