Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Kissing Cousins

I am having so much fun with my cousin Mallory! Here are more pictures of our adventures together. We all know that Mama is Ms. Paparazzi! Heehee
Yesterday we decided to take a little break in the living room. I took the pillows from the couch and we rested for a few minutes.

So tired!

Mallory rested too.
Then we rested together with my nice soft blanket.
It didn't last too long though....we are busy girls!

We had yummy pasta for dinner.
Check it out! I am a big girl sitting at the table!

Pasta face!

We like to stand at the fence and watch the neighbor's dog.

Kissing Cousins. ;-)

Baby and I took a break in her
stroller.

Mallory tested out the other baby stroller.
 Today we enjoyed the nice weather outside and splashed in the pool in our yard. The weather was in the mid 80s today and it's supposed to get even hotter later this week.
We have these awesome cover-ups thanks to Mallory's
Grandma Pilz.

Splish! Splash!

Oh so fun!

Kissing Cousins again. Heehee!
Here are some videos of us splashing in the pool.

video
video

No comments:

Post a Comment