Sunday, May 27, 2012

Celebrating Memorial Day

Today we celebrated Memorial Day....thanks to all the men and women who served our country (and a great big Thank you to those past, present, and future....especially my Opa and Pappy!)
We enjoyed a cookout at home today instead of going to the Nascar race. I played cornhole for the first time and enjoyed my first bonfire. Here are pictures of our day....
"Here boys, I've got this! Let me get that beanbag for you!"

Dada sent me to my own cornhole board because I
kept interrupting their game.

Soooo I decided to use it has a slide. Heehee!
 Then it was family picture time......
Pappy and Gammy and their girls.

The Dadas and their girls.

The Mamas and their girls.

I read a sticker book with Pappy....

.....and filled my whole leg with stickers!

Next it was time to climb on Gammy!

I also went for a ride with my blue monkey.

Mallory and I got to enjoy bathtime together one more time......
Brusha, Brusha, Brusha!

One last bathtime.
Enjoying the bonfire....

......and one last snuggle time with Pappy.
Everyone heads home tomorrow. It's been lots of fun having everyone here and I will miss you all! Don't worry....we will see each other again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment