Monday, May 28, 2012

Carowinds

Today Mama, Dada, and I ventured out to Carowinds (an amusement park that's pretty close to our house). Mama and Dada bought season passes this year so we can go whenever we want! Yay! Today we went to explore what is there and we met the Otto's (they have season passes too!). Mama, Michele, and I spent most of the time in the waterpark. They have an awesome baby pool with lots of different fountains. Here are some pictures of our day.
I took a picture with the Snoopy picture.
(That one's for you Uncle Dave!)
The character Snoopy was there too but
I am not brave enough for that yet.

Dada played a game because he
wanted to win me a stuffed animal.....

......he won me a penguin pillow pet (and another penguin too)

Mama and I pose at the elephant fountain.

The pool had a whole bunch of these cool fountains!

Lounging out and enjoying some veggie chips.

Hi!

I liked stepping into the pool all by myself.

Just lounging in the water.

This is so much fun!

Hello! Close-up!!

I had so much fun with Michele!

Smooches from Mama!

Whew! Water, Fun & Sun makes one tired girl!

Carowinds was so much fun and I am looking forward to going back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment