Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter to everyone! Mama, Dada, and I had a great day. Here is a recap of my day:
Mmmm...brunch! I ate pancakes and some potatoes.

Here I am in my Easter outfit
from Gammy and Pappy.

Easter basket time! What is in here???

Oohhh....these things open and there are treats inside!
 I learned quickly that all of the eggs contained treats. My first surprise was Cheez-it crackers and I ate them right away. Next, some multi-grain cheerios. I ate some but then got curious to see what was in the other eggs. I was sooo happy when there were frosted animal crackers. I quickly ate them and searched for more eggs that had animal crackers in them. The best egg was the jelly beans though! Yum! Yum! I also got a new book, sidewalk chalk and a big pink ball. Aunt Michelle, Uncle Guenni, Kai and ??? also sent me some treats from Germany. Thank you! I also got a card from Oma and Opa in the mail. Thanks! :)

I also got to Skype with Gammy, Pappy, Nana, Aunt Michelle, Uncle Guenni, Kai, Oma and Opa today!
Yes...I think I like these jelly beans.

Having so much fun with my new pink ball!

Easter picture with Mama.
As you can see by my expression, I was not in the
picture taking mood.

There is a little smile!

Playing with my new sidewalk chalk! So fun!
Dada and me!


No comments:

Post a Comment